> Withlovees,


♥ Through it all,
Friday, 15 June 2012 17:26
♥ Its Okay To Dry Your Eyes..


♥

If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions.. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless..

Its been awhile since i last updated my blog

I still looking and wonder around what will happen to me next since I can't even find it anywhere in my entire life so I hope for something that I'm not even know what.. We all know life is a game or kinda like a puzzle that you must mix and match each pieces and make it become a clearer picture.. Well at least that's what I'm doing now



Yours truly,
<
>
>
With love♥


Your profile here :D


With Loves,

Elmo
Bunny

Telling you about me doesn't make any difference... if you says i'm a swagger... yes i am... i'm not a double-faced person's... being a hypocrite is not me... i play with my own rules... either you like it or not... there's nothing to do with me... i damnly fucking for those who love to fetch other people's things that not suppose belong to undeserved people... backstabber make me sick... i love be a bitchy girl... believe it or not... i can be a holy terror... yup,i can... i love being myself... and i don't need someone to be my role-model... because i paint my own life with my own colour on it... my style... my games... and it's tremendous... so, kiss me goodbye loser..!


Materialistic,

Click for my wishlist!

  • His LOVE..
  • A life..
  • Money..!:D


  • Khairul Ezany

    Create Your Badge
    Scream Love,

    I Love You.